Favourite Quotes #9 and #10.

Assalamualaikum stalker. How was your day?
How about my day? Alhamdulillah great.  Hmm. Act, i'm kinda scared. It seems like trial is around the corner. For sure, followed by SPM. Ugh. Stressful nowadays.  But. It's okey. There'll be less stress after SPM. Yeah. I guess. Scroll down! *smile* *showing some of my teeth*
Isn't my face looks happy? Lalala.  Not all of it. I guess. But i'm happy! Hurray! K. Err. Salam Nisfu Syaaban! Korang tahu tak Nisfu Syaaban tuh apa? *selak calendar* 5th July - KLIK SINI. Hee, malas lah nak explain. K, move to favourite quotes!
If we lose something, we lose it for a reason, it may be hard to understand. But BELIEVE that something better will come after the loss.
Yeah. Believe believe believe. Reminds me to Justin Bieber new album. You've got one? Yeah I got one! I've downloaded it from mediafire. There's a bunch of girls who bla bla bla - It's illegal but who cares? I'm in Malaysia. It's hard to get one of those. Okey, back to topic. How was the quote? Any impact? K next quote.
Make mistakes, but learn to never regret them. Cause your greatest mistakes will become your greatest lessons.
Note that. Hey hey hey! #BieberMemories is on trending in twitter. This ---> "The best memory for every Belieber would have to be the first time we discovered Justin. That memory can never be replaced. " Yeah, i'm agree. 

Hewhew~ Oh yeah. Tadi pagi dekat sekolah, ada perjumpaan waris. Ohmy, ayah datang punyalah awal! The 1st one, ahahaha i'm glad about that. The worst part, I got the lowest mark in IT (Information Technology) and I was like "Ugh, waktu aku dapat IT tinggi hari tuh, takdak pulak perjumpaan waris." Lalala~
That's all for today! Ahahahahahahahahaha. Live your life cause life's too short to sit around miserable, i guess. Plus, we only live once. May I repeat. We only live once. K that's all for today! Tata and assalamualaikom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment