Favourite Quotes #2

Assalamualaikom awokkkk :) sehad tak ? tak sehad pergi makan ubat tao . memang musim demam , batok dan seangkatan dengannya . BF Ieya pon saket meh . sian syafiq kan kan kan :') This is my second favourite quotes that i would like to share with you guys . hope you guys like it okayy .
"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."
suka tak suka tak suka tak ? haha . baek cakap suka ! kalao girl yang pernah couple or sedang couple or maybe admire someone mesti suka kan kan kan . ya LOL , this quotes kinda touch me somehow . "touch me" ? is that word okayy ? okey . Ieya watlek jah (Y) haha . Ieya rasa this quotes memang dah famous , maybe . but entahlan kan . Come on , I'm just sharrrinngggggggggg . jangan kutok-2 haaa macam orang tuh . please lah haters , Ieya baek orang nya , am i ? say yes please ! okayy , lari topik ! haha . dah leteww . Tata and assalamualaikom :)

ILYSYAFIQSEZALI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment