Someday...

Assalamualaikum and hello guys. Thanks for visiting my blog. So, me and my friend was like talking about our future. Suddenly, one of my friend asked me a question "Someday Justin will stop singing or maybe died, what will actually happen to you?" So this is my answer:

One day Justin will stop singing. Someday when i'll have children and grandchildren, my grandchildren will read the news and they will say "Granny, Justin Bieber died. Who is he?" Then i'm gonna go to my room and look at my stuff, CDs and tears will begin to flow from my eyes. I'll look at thousands of magazines, his pictures and read his books. I'll remember the day when I first heard One Time. I'll remember my blog and tumblr that I used to run that was dedicated only to him. I'll remember all the great people that I met on the internet only thanks to Justin. I'll remember all the fights I had with haters. I will remember Jazmine, Pattie, Jeremy, Jaxon, Ryan, Scooter. I'll remember the first time I watched Never Say Never and his videos.

I felt so close to him. Pride, passion, love, all his learning. So many memories, so many dreams, so many emotions will come to me while tears are falling down from my eyes. I'll remember when Justin put on his "I LOVE MY BELIEBERS" shirt. I'll remember every sentence, all his mistakes. Then my grandchildren will come to me and they'll ask what happened. I'll smile and tell them: "This boy was the first boy I ever loved. He taught me that dreams do come true if you only keep dreaming and work hard to achieve your dreams. He taught me to help people in need, he taught me that all of us are beautiful. How much it hurts me, i'm still gonna be happy." I will look through window and say "Goodbye Justin. I will always love you and I will never, ever forget you."

Well, thanks for reading. Bye-bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment