As Long As You Love Me.

Hello stalker! Tonight I would be honoured to post about Justin Bieber's new “As Long As You Love Me" video premiere which was just released in what looks like movie clip. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM!
K according to this video, Michael Madison in the video looking every bit as scary as a protective father as he does as a bad guy in a movie. He plays the father of Bieber's girlfriend who tells Justin to stay away from his daughter. Bieber is a young man in love trying to hang on to his girlfriend. Simple way to describe this: Forbidden Love . Let's watch it!

COOL? HOT? SUPERB? AWESOME? CUTE? I KNOW!!!

Oh I guess that's all for today. And peeps, It's August! Dear PMR candidates, do your best for your trial. And to all SPM candidates, more focus to study. Okay? Yeah, note to my self also. Assalamualaikum and bye-bye stalker. Thanks visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment